A b o u t
Welcome to ahcadesign.com
A.HOPE TRACK RECORD:
1. Design Engineer, Feat. Solidworks 2010, AutoCAD, 3DS Max
2. Play Space Designer, AutoCAD, 3DS Max, BS EN 1176 & 77
3. Junior Design Engineer, Catia V5, Automotive Line Side Tools
4. Photographer, Canon & Fujifilm
5. CAD Designer, Catia V5, Automotive Material Handling
6. Junior Mould Designer, Pro Engineer, Windchill, SAP, Glass
7. Design Engineer, Solidworks 2016, Sheet Metal, Catering
8. Architects Assistant, AutoCAD, Floor Plans and Elevations
9. Freelance CAD Designer, Solidworks, 3D Printing
10. CAD Designer, SolidEdge, ASME, Piping and Flanges
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Andrew Hope.
I am a BDes Hons (Consumer) Product Design graduate with education in both England and Scotland in the UK. I would class myself as a mouldable designer who has willingly gained valuable workplace experience in many manufacturing environments. I always have had a thirst for working design knowledge concerning design rationale, functionality, mechanisms, materials, branding, costings and manufacture of products in modern times. I am aware of the need to learn on the job in roles and adapt accordingly to each brief.
I have recently bought my own Solidworks 2019 software license with the intention of becoming more flexible in todays jobs market and focusing on using Solidworks to achieve that. I am seeking full time in house design opportunities as well as freelance or contracting roles. I am also available to help smaller ideas come to fruition with design projects and concepts which need to be guided towards the local or global marketplace. I will update on these aspect in time as I hope to walk the path myself first.
Please see contacts page to reach me. I hope that you enjoy my website.